A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Posner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Posner, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Posner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Leslie Posner MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Posner practice?
- Dr. Stuart Posner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Posner practices Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Phoenix Rheumatologists.