A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Quan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Paramyxoviridae Infections
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Sleep Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Fun Quan MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart F. Quan practice?
- Dr. Stuart Quan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Quan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Pulmonologists, Tucson Critical Care Practitioners, and Tucson Sleep Medicine Doctors.