A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Adler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart R Adler MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Adler practice?
- Dr. Stuart Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Adler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Endocrinologists.