Dr. Stuart Farber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Farber?

July 28th, 2016

A moron

This guy is a joke.

December 28th, 2015

Dr. Farber was able to diagnose me after 2 visits.

August 31st, 2015

I left after 2 hours in a small standing room only waiting room. The room was so small!! Forget it!!!

May 22nd, 2015

Worst Doctor I've ever seen- Unprofessional

This is the most unprofessional Dr. you will ever see. He not only kicked me out of his office for trying to explain to him what my previous Dr. diagnosed me with. He was stubborn and ended up throwing papers at me and telling me to never come back because I was trying to explain what my condition was but he didn't want to hear it.

February 19th, 2015

First of all he looks nothing like in the photo. He has this disgusting long beard and his looks are not pleasing. His whole personality is rude, and has no tact in asking questions without getting personal. I recommend he should clean the reception area and his office. It is a big filth when you walk in. I would not recommend him to my worse enemy! RUDE AND DISGUSTING!!!!!

February 10th, 2015

don't go with this clown

He couldn't diagnose my medical condition. He doesn't hire enough personal so he only has 1 person and his wife. Th office is nasty. And finally I wasted my time and money, he ordered and lumbar puncion because the he couldn't give enough information to my insurance. Trust look for and other doctor.

August 12th, 2014

Not professional. Inappropriate comments, rude, flirts and insults patients endlessly. Don't waste your time with this jerk...he has some serious issues.

July 17th, 2014

rude and unethical yells at staff in front of clients

April 16th, 2013

This Doctor is very nice and very smart. I found him to be funny and still very accurate on my diagnosis. My experience with most other Doctors is that they are too rushed to see too many people. I guess they want to make that money. This guy really took his time with me and I appreciated that. He made me laugh the whole time I was there and yet still came up with the right diagnosis for me.

March 27th, 2013

I personally felt he was a "quack". Heard him telling another patient "Here's your prescription- have sex every Thursday". Thinks he's a big comedian; after he heard I was + he didnt want anything to do with me- told me to go to Gainesville for a brain scan- NEVER even took time to even try and see what my issues were- My advice- SKIP THIS GUY!!

April 11th, 2012

Professional, but long wait

He did all the tests he should have.Very professional. Good sense of humor. The worse wait EVER!Did not request a follow up and that bothered me somewhat.I do have alot of,to much experence with dr's and the wait was the longest I ever had. If you don't mind waiting a few hours then I would recommend him. His personal attitude even though I was alone, was very appropriate. I did not fell uncomfortable.

July 1st, 2010

Phenomenal, saw my Grandmother.

Intelligent and straight to the point, the Doc was able to diagnose my grandmother within minutes based on his expertise. Since we noticed signs of my Grandmother slowing down, specifically with her cognitive skills, he was able to figure out that she was suffering from the beginnings of dementia and presribed her the proper treatment. Despite my Grandmother's stubborness, she felt in very good hands with Dr. Farber.Highly recommend. Dr. Farber himself was recommended to me by friends. Passing on the word.