3.0

Worst Doctor I've ever seen- Unprofessional show details Worst Doctor I've ever seen- Unprofessional
May 21st, 2015

This is the most unprofessional Dr. you will ever see. He not only kicked me out of his office for trying to explain to him what my previous Dr. diagnosed me with. He was stubborn and ended up throwing papers at me and telling me to never come back because I was trying to explain what my condition was but he didn't want to hear it.

Feb 19th, 2015

First of all he looks nothing like in the photo. He has this disgusting long beard and his looks are not pleasing. His whole personality is rude, and has no tact in asking questions without getting personal. I recommend he should clean the reception area and his office. It is a big filth when you walk in. I would not recommend him to my worse enemy! RUDE AND DISGUSTING!!!!!

don't go with this clown show details don't go with this clown
Feb 10th, 2015

He couldn't diagnose my medical condition. He doesn't hire enough personal so he only has 1 person and his wife. Th office is nasty. And finally I wasted my time and money, he ordered and lumbar puncion because the he couldn't give enough information to my insurance. Trust look for and other doctor.

Unprofessional behavior show details Unprofessional behavior
Oct 14th, 2014

I saw Dr. Farber in March of 2011. While he diagnosed my Parkinson's correctly, and I did go back in May since he had given me no treatment in March, he is the worst of four doctors I have seen since my diagnosis 3 years ago. The second visit was the strangest and most uncomfortable doctor's appointment I've ever had. Inappropriate personal remarks that were embarrassing for me, failure on his part to prescribe anything until I reminded him that he had done nothing by way of treatment. At the second appointment he was dressed like an orthodox Jew with the strands of hair hanging down on either side of his face and the little black beanie on his head, and what I was later told was his prayer apron. Dress like that, he was making suggestive, personal remarks to me as he pecked away on his laptop! Since seeing two neurologists over the last 3 years, this man should NOT be practicing, I don't care if he has 35 years of experience! Because of distance from home, I've transferred my medical records to a doctor closer to home with whom I'm very happy. No reason whatsoever to see this man when there are GOOD neurologists. He should not have a review score of "overall good." Oh, and I made the follow up appointment, he didn't, and I wish like anything I hadn't!

Aug 12th, 2014

Not professional. Inappropriate comments, rude, flirts and insults patients endlessly. Don't waste your time with this jerk...he has some serious issues.

Jul 17th, 2014

rude and unethical yells at staff in front of clients

Apr 16th, 2013

This Doctor is very nice and very smart. I found him to be funny and still very accurate on my diagnosis. My experience with most other Doctors is that they are too rushed to see too many people. I guess they want to make that money. This guy really took his time with me and I appreciated that. He made me laugh the whole time I was there and yet still came up with the right diagnosis for me.

Apr 9th, 2013

The man does not look like picture. He is a true wack. Story cut short is, he threw prescriptions and papers at me without ever asking history or reviewing MRI I took with me from primary. He got mad when I answered too many questions with "sir" and told me to call him "daddy". He cursed (yelling) B***S*** at me 6 times. He is a nut and if you go to him, you have no excuse then to be treated by one. Crazy, crazy experience I still can not believe. Honestly left the office and made a phone call to spouse..saying I believe I was on candid camera experience.

Mar 27th, 2013

I personally felt he was a "quack". Heard him telling another patient "Here's your prescription- have sex every Thursday". Thinks he's a big comedian; after he heard I was he didnt want anything to do with me- told me to go to Gainesville for a brain scan- NEVER even took time to even try and see what my issues were- My advice- SKIP THIS GUY!!

Professional, but long wait show details Professional, but long wait
Apr 11th, 2012

He did all the tests he should have.Very professional. Good sense of humor. The worse wait EVER!Did not request a follow up and that bothered me somewhat.I do have alot of,to much experence with dr's and the wait was the longest I ever had. If you don't mind waiting a few hours then I would recommend him. His personal attitude even though I was alone, was very appropriate. I did not fell uncomfortable.

May 17th, 2011

With me at least, this doctor has what I would consider a less than professional "bedside manner" making unnecessary personal remarks during the course of my appointment. "Are you married?" "yes" "Oh, I was going to ask you out". When I observed that my blood pressure always reads higher on his equipment than in my primary doctor's office: "That could be because you're attracted to me. Oh, you're married. Better not answer that." When he wanted me to walk across the floor (I'm a Parkinson's patient) he lifted me off the exam table by the belt on my jeans (wedgie style). I don't think this is the doctor for women unaccompanied by another person.

Phenomenal, saw my Grandmother. show details Phenomenal, saw my Grandmother.
by Allan J. Rubin on Jul 1st, 2010

Intelligent and straight to the point, the Doc was able to diagnose my grandmother within minutes based on his expertise. Since we noticed signs of my Grandmother slowing down, specifically with her cognitive skills, he was able to figure out that she was suffering from the beginnings of dementia and presribed her the proper treatment. Despite my Grandmother's stubborness, she felt in very good hands with Dr. Farber.Highly recommend. Dr. Farber himself was recommended to me by friends. Passing on the word.