A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Rabinowitz, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart A Rabinowitz MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Stuart Rabinowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Rabinowitz practices Nuclear Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lexington, KY.
See Columbia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.