inactive

Dr. Stuart Rasch MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Pearl River, NY

July 6th, 2016
All doctors should be like Dr. Rasch
I had a problem that needed immediate care so I was fortunate enough to be seen by Dr. Rasch. Not only did he diagnose my problem but discussed my obvious Cervical Dystonia and history. It pleased me that he spent the time and showed an interest in my overall health. I would recommend him highly.

July 27th, 2013
I'm from Brasil and I went in Phelps memorial hospital, and Dr Rasch attend me . He is the best doctor that I saw in my life . I really like this experience . I was in the hospital 3 times and he always was there .. Even in brasil we have good professional , but Dr Rasch is a exemple . Every time that someone ask me about the hospital in NYI'm gonna say : I'm sure i've never saw this before . Thank you so much

May 11th, 2012
HE IS ONE OF THE BEST EMERGENCY ROOM PHYSCIANS I'VE EVER DEALT WITH. HE IS A VALUABLE ASSET WHERE EVER HE IS.