Dr. Stuart Rasch Is this you?

All doctors should be like Dr. Rasch

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I had a problem that needed immediate care so I was fortunate enough to be seen by Dr. Rasch. Not only did he diagnose my problem but discussed my obvious Cervical Dystonia and history. It pleased me that he spent the time and showed an interest in my overall health. I would recommend him highly.

Posted on July 27th, 2013

I'm from Brasil and I went in Phelps memorial hospital, and Dr Rasch attend me . He is the best doctor that I saw in my life . I really like this experience . I was in the hospital 3 times and he always was there .. Even in brasil we have good professional , but Dr Rasch is a exemple . Every time that someone ask me about the hospital in NYI'm gonna say : I'm sure i've never saw this before . Thank you so much

Posted on May 12th, 2012

HE IS ONE OF THE BEST EMERGENCY ROOM PHYSCIANS I'VE EVER DEALT WITH. HE IS A VALUABLE ASSET WHERE EVER HE IS.

Posted on March 12th, 2015