A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Ray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Ray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Campbell Ray MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. Ray practice?
- Dr. Stuart Ray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Ray practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.