A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Rice is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Rice, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Glen Rice FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Rice practice?
- Dr. Stuart Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Rice practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Surgeons and Rapid City Orthopedic Surgeons.