A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Rosenthal, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
- VA Hospital-Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Rosenthal MD and MS is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Stuart Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Rosenthal practices Psychiatry near Bedford, MA.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.