A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Rubin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart J Rubin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Stuart Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Rubin practices Family Medicine near Niagara Falls, NY.
See Niagara Falls Primary Care Doctors.