Learn more about Dr. Stuart Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Russell, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Russell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Russell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Dean Russell MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Russell practice?
- Dr. Stuart Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Russell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.