Learn more about Dr. Stuart Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Russell, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Russell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Russell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Russell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Russell practice?
Dr. Stuart Russell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.