A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Russell, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Russell, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Russell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Dean Russell MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Russell practice?
- Dr. Stuart Russell has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Russell practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.