Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kaplan, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart S Kaplan FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Stuart Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Kaplan practices Neurological Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.