A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kaplan, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Stuart Kaplan practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurological Surgeons, Las Vegas Pediatricians, and Las Vegas Neurologists.