A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Kaplan, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Kaplan practice?
Dr. Stuart Kaplan practices Neurological Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Neurological Surgeons.