Learn more about Dr. Stuart Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Saal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Saal, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Saal practice?
Dr. Stuart Saal practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.