A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Saal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Saal, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Saal MD is a male Nephrologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Saal practice?
- Dr. Stuart Saal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Saal practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.