Dr. Stuart Saftchick II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Saftchick II?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Saftchick II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2016

My Father

Dr. Saftchick has been my family Primary Physician for over 15 years. Late 2015 my Father was diagnosed with Heart Disease. After a failed Triple Bypass and having stents placed in three arteries his health was continuing to deteriorate. He was rapidly losing wait, subjected to several procedures and frequent visits to the emergency room . It appeared none of his doctors were able to help him and we did not know what to do. If it had not been for Dr. Shaftchick we do not think my Father would have recovered. Dr. Shafchick worked with my family to find different doctors and he also prescribed medication to control his weight loss. My Father is now gaining weight, he has a lot more energy and is returning to the things he loved doing prior to his Heart Surgery. My family and I can not thank Dr. Shafchick enough for giving us my Father back. You are the best. God Bless You

November 8th, 2015

Thank You Dr. Saftchick

I started seeing Dr. Saftchick as my primary Dr. at the beginning of 2015. He prescribed to me medicine for hypertension. On my follow-up from the initial treatment, he noticed that my blood pressure was still high, but he also noticed my red blood count was unusually elevated which is the cause of the higher than normal levels. Because of his finding he referred me to an oncologist. With further test it was discovered that have polycythemia vera, a condition which causes my body to produce too many red blood cells. Thanks to Dr. Stuart M. Saftchick , his professionalism, kindness, and the manner he conducts his practice, I am under going treatment for my condition had it not been for his quick response to his findings. He and his staff have been the epitome of what a healthcare practice should be like. I highly recommend anyone seeking a primary physician to consider him. As I have done so for a few of my closest friends.

April 18th, 2011

Very professional doctor.

January 31st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Saftchick's for over 15 years, his pleasant patient care, professionalism, honesty, and genuine concern are just some of many qualities you receive from him and his staff. Thank God for you Dr. Saftchick and your unwavering dedication to medicine.

August 12th, 2010

Dr. Saftchick is unusually kind and patient. He exemplifies the very best in medicine. He should be commended for his wonderful professionalism.

August 5th, 2010

Dr Saftchick is one of the finest Doctors that I have seen. (I am 63 and have seen many doctors.)Through his thoroughness and scheduling of tests, My heart problem (had a five bi-pass) was detected early so that no permanent damage to my heart occurred. I also had Cancer on my kidney, which was detected early enough and I did not lose my kidney nor did I need Chemo. Dr. Saftchick gives all his patients all the time they need to discuss their ailments and such that the waiting time can be lenghly but when you do get to see him, it's worth it.

July 12th, 2010

I've Been Dr. Saftchick's Patient For 21 Years!

He is always patient and thorough with his his examinations; his explanations are easy to understand and I never feel rushed.

June 29th, 2010

He's a great dr. Very caring. He visit me at the hospital on two occasions. He refers me to good doctors.My wife and I,have been going to his office since 1997. He's a wonderful doctor, very trustworthy.

May 24th, 2010

dr is very caring, knowledgable and trustworthy

February 15th, 2015