A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Sagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Sagel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bone Cancer
- Bronchial Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sagel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Steven Sagel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Sagel practice?
- Dr. Stuart Sagel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Sagel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.