A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Sagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Sagel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sagel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Sagel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bone Cancer
- Bronchial Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Sagel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Steven Sagel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart S. Sagel practice?
- Dr. Stuart Sagel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Sagel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.