A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Scherr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Scherr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Scherr, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherr graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Scherr has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Allen Scherr MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Scherr practice?
- Dr. Stuart Scherr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Scherr practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.