A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Schiff, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schiff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart DR Schiff DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Schiff practice?
- Dr. Stuart Schiff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Schiff practices Pediatrics near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Square, NY.
See Cedarhurst Pediatricians.