A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Schiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Schiff, MD, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff has 19 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schiff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart Schiff practice?
Dr. Stuart Schiff practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Square, NY.
See Cedarhurst Pediatricians and Cedarhurst Adolescent Specialists.