A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Schlisserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Schlisserman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlisserman graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schlisserman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Mark Schlisserman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart M. Schlisserman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Schlisserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Schlisserman practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.