A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Schneller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Schneller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Schneller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneller graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Schneller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Joel Schneller MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. Schneller practice?
- Dr. Stuart Schneller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Schneller practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Rheumatologists.