inactive

Stuart J Schneller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2013
What a relief he is!
Dr. Schneller is the first doctor to take my pain complaints seriously. After the initial exam he ordered some X-rays that proved my pain was real. He gave me some medication and sent me to physical therapy. I am able to walk without being in agony, sleep without horrific pain interference, and work without tears. Thank you for caring Dr. Schneller!

August 3rd, 2009
Rheumatology is a difficult field
If you have (or suspect you have) a rheumatological problem, you want a doctor who is knowledgable, open minded and persistent. This type of problem is usually difficult to diagnose and manage. Dr. Schneller has done a wonderful job with me in working through a very complex problem. His notes from our appointments are the best I have seen from any doctor. He also communicates very well with other doctors I see, which is important in managing a systemic problem. Finally, he is proactive (but not excessive) in ordering tests to monitor my condition.