Overall Review

April 6th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Schrader is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. He takes time to listen to your complaints and explain what he believes is wrong and what can be done to solve your problem. His bedside manner is great. Everyone on his staff is very kind and helpful. I can't recommend him highly enough!

October 28th, 2015
Don't go to Dr. Schrader!!!!!!
Dr. Stuart Schrader was so rude! I have never been around someone so rude for no reason! I don't do well with disrespect! We will not be going back to him! I had to bite my tongue because I was fixin to give him a piece of my mind and would've probably ended up in jail. But that man needs to go back to his parents so they can teach him respect because obviously they did a horrible job at not teaching him to respect people and him disrespecting my aunt! Lets just say he's lucky i've learned to control my anger! Do not go see this so called doctor! You can tell all he wants is his paycheck and doesn't actually care about people like he should.

September 10th, 2010
Good Doc...HORRIBLE OFFICE
Be prepared to explain your billing to the BILLING PEOPLE because you will have more knowledge than they will even if you have none at all. Very hard to get an appointment! Had a child with ear infection and 103 temp and they wanted me to wait a WEEK! Staff is rude when scheduling. The doc himself is pretty nice but a bit arrogant.