A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Segerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Segerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Segerman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Segerman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Segerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Charles Segerman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. Segerman practice?
- Dr. Stuart Segerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Segerman practices Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Emergency Physicians.