A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Seides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Seides, Cardiologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Seides, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Seides graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Seides has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans