A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Seiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Seiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Seiff, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve Injuries
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiff graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Seiff has 17 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart R Seiff FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Seiff practice?
- Dr. Stuart Seiff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Seiff practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.