A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Seiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Seiff is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Seiff, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 25 Areas, including Bacterial Eye Infections, Conjunctival Diseases, and Diplopia.22 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiff graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Seiff has 17 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seiff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance