Learn more about Dr. Stuart Seiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Seiff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Seiff, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve Injuries
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiff graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Seiff has 17 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seiff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Seiff practice?
Dr. Stuart Seiff practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.