A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Selonick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Selonick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Selonick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Selonick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selonick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Edward Selonick MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart E. Selonick practice?
- Dr. Stuart Selonick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Selonick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Annapolis Internists, Annapolis Hematologists, and Annapolis Oncologists.