Learn more about Dr. Stuart Selonick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Selonick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selonick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selonick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Selonick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Selonick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Selonick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Edward Selonick MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart E. Selonick practice?
- Dr. Stuart Selonick has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Selonick practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists, Annapolis Hematologists, and Annapolis Oncologists.