A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Senkfor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Senkfor, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Senkfor graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Senkfor has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Senkfor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart I. Senkfor practice?
Dr. Stuart Senkfor practices Nephrology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Nephrologists.