A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Senkfor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Senkfor, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Senkfor graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Senkfor has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart I Senkfor MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart I. Senkfor practice?
- Dr. Stuart Senkfor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Senkfor practices Nephrology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Nephrologists.