A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Shalit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Delaware County Memorial Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shalit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Shalit practice?
Dr. Stuart Shalit practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Urology near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Mount Holly Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Mount Holly Urologists.