A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Shalit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Shalit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalit graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Shalit has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Lee Shalit DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Shalit practice?
- Dr. Stuart Shalit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Shalit practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Mount Holly Obstetricians & Gynecologists.