Dr. Stuart Shear MD Patient Reviews

1.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2012
I was his first patient of the day and he did not show up for 30 minutes, without any explanation. He then brought a training doctor in to examine me without my permission or advanced warning. He did not really listen to or address any questions or concerns that I had.

September 6th, 2011
Stay away from this guy
Omg! I just came back from an appointment with Dr. Shear. I have never been treated so poorly by a physician. He was unkempt, unprofessional and unstable. Originally, I was sent there for the purpose of getting help in diagnosing a recurring problem with bug bites. However, without even looking at my skin, he determined that I was suffering from delusions and offered to prescribe medication for my psychological condition!! What a nut case. I will be reporting him to my referring physician and Regal Medical Group. Like the other reviewer, my instinct was to leave the examining room immediately. However, I took time off from work so I decided to make a leap of faith. What a mistake. Warning! Run the other way!!!!!!

August 29th, 2011
Avoid this doctor
I have never almost left a doctor's office and I should have followed my instict. The doctor did not know what he was looking at, and I requested a biopsy 3 times in the office. I have called the office 6 times and no one has gotten back to me with the results. I doubt they even did the biopsy. One wierd guy.

April 22nd, 2015