A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Shikora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Shikora, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shikora graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shikora has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- Mt Diablo Med Ctr, Concord, Ca
- Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Bernard Shikora MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Shikora practice?
- Dr. Stuart Shikora has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Shikora practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Internists and Concord Emergency Physicians.