Dr. Stuart Shoemake Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Shoemake?

Posted on April 27th, 2016

This was an midnight ER visit. He was very accusational and then insisted on things that were outrageous without knowing my personal experience. He finally listened but never returned. I actually had to return to the ER the following morning as if treatment wasn't properly provided.

Despicable excuse of a physician

Posted on April 20th, 2016

The most unprofessional individual I have ever met. Did not listen, only talked. Dismissed my concerns, was in a hurry to get to next patient, all in all a despicable excuse for s physician. I wouldn't let him treat my animals.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Disrespectful, and shares personal information with parient's friends before the patient himself

Posted on March 26th, 2014

This Dr at ER saw me briefly and don't remember what he looks like but he charged me and still trying to collect $$ when my Insurnce paid after I was seen in ER. Not impressionable to even rate him.

Justice for my mother

Posted on June 21st, 2013

This doctor needs to find a new profession, he saw my mother and sent home and 30 hours later she was dead. He did not care and did not try to help her. We could have had a 12 hour head start on her treatment if he would of had any kind of compassion or caring to do his job. My mother, to him, was just another number and he preferred to not deal with her and sent her home to die. I cant understand this and never will, but i would suggest that if u get this doctor, you would be better off to leave and go to another hospital.

RUDE ER DOCTOR

Posted on August 28th, 2012

VERY RUDE AND TURNS OUT VERY WRONG

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

This doctor did not treat me. He looked said yes there's a problem and you need to see a specialist. I waited for over an hour and he was in the room for about 5 mins. He told me that the emergency room couldn't treat me. what kind of emergency room can't treat every problem. I mean what kind of hospital are they running? DON'T GO TO THE STILLWATER MEDICAL CENTER AND DON'T SEE THIS DOCTOR!! IT WILL JUST BE A WASTE OF YOUR TIME