A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Shoengold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Shoengold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Shoengold, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoengold graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shoengold has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Irvington General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart D Shoengold MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Shoengold practice?
- Dr. Stuart Shoengold has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Shoengold practices Urology near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Irvington, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See Millburn Urologists.