A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Small, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Small, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Small has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart D Small MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart D. Small practice?
- Dr. Stuart Small has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Small practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Odessa Anesthesiologists and Odessa Pain Management Doctors.