Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
disappointed in Odessa show details disappointed in Odessa
by Anonymous on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Small is not close to being a professional. He is rude and uncaring when attending to me. He makes unprofessional remarks, claiming he is not here to " solve all my problems." He talks in a rude tone of voice and does not even say " Hi," or How are you doing, walks in the room and says " what can I do?" I do not recommend anyone see this doctor at all.

Arrogance show details Arrogance
Jan 19th, 2014

I saw Dr Small for a number of years being treated for cronic pain. my problem is he will not release my records to me or another physician. I have conveyed through his clerical staff the urgency of me getting my records so I can see another doctor (they will not see me without my records). Going on three weeks now and still waiting. Dr Small willnot contact me personally . Both clinics he practises out of tell me they donot have his patient charts, evidentally Dr Small keeps these to himself offsite. This unprofessional and unethical treatment I am getting is most baffling to me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I find him most unpleasant personality wise, arrogant, and highly unprofessional. Beware.....

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Jan 21st, 2013

VERY NICE STAFF AND OFFICE ATMOSPHERE..DR SMALL TRULY CARED ABOUT ME. DR SMALL ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS. HE SPENT A LOT OF TIME. DR SMALL HAS GREAT BED SIDE MAN OR. WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUND DR SMALL YEARS AGO.

Jul 29th, 2012

Dr. Small has helped me when i lost my insurance. He has contiued to see me for the past 10 to 12 years.He is the only Dr. that i know that cares about my pain and quality of life more than the money he could make by dropping me for a patient with good insurance and money...THANK YOU DOC...I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WOULD MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU...YOU ARE A GOOD DR. AND HUMAN BEING! thank you again.. Jerry Young,Odessa Texas.