Dr. Stuart Small MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Odessa, TX

3.6

February 3rd, 2017
Very unprofessional Dr very arrogant thinks he knows it all he judges the patients does not listen to the patients ignores their needs you flat out told me that he didn't believe a word I said and I got it all on paper how bad my back is would recommend anybody to see this doctor Stewart's small

March 4th, 2014
disappointed in Odessa
Dr. Small is not close to being a professional. He is rude and uncaring when attending to me. He makes unprofessional remarks, claiming he is not here to " solve all my problems." He talks in a rude tone of voice and does not even say " Hi," or How are you doing, walks in the room and says " what can I do?" I do not recommend anyone see this doctor at all.

January 19th, 2014
Arrogance
I saw Dr Small for a number of years being treated for cronic pain. my problem is he will not release my records to me or another physician. I have conveyed through his clerical staff the urgency of me getting my records so I can see another doctor (they will not see me without my records). Going on three weeks now and still waiting. Dr Small willnot contact me personally . Both clinics he practises out of tell me they donot have his patient charts, evidentally Dr Small keeps these to himself offsite. This unprofessional and unethical treatment I am getting is most baffling to me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I find him most unpleasant personality wise, arrogant, and highly unprofessional. Beware.....

January 21st, 2013
Excellent physician
VERY NICE STAFF AND OFFICE ATMOSPHERE..DR SMALL TRULY CARED ABOUT ME. DR SMALL ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS. HE SPENT A LOT OF TIME. DR SMALL HAS GREAT BED SIDE MAN OR. WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUND DR SMALL YEARS AGO.