Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine

1330 E 8th St
Ste 203
Odessa, TX 79761
432-617-7463
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  disappointed in Odessa  |  show details
by Anonymous on Mar 4th, 2014

Dr. Small is not close to being a professional. He is rude and uncaring when attending to me. He makes unprofessional remarks, claiming he is not here to " solve all my problems." He talks in a rude tone of voice and does not even say " Hi," or How are you doing, walks in the room and says " what can I do?" I do not recommend anyone see this doctor at all.

|  Arrogance  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2014

I saw Dr Small for a number of years being treated for cronic pain. my problem is he will not release my records to me or another physician. I have conveyed through his clerical staff the urgency of me getting my records so I can see another doctor (they will not see me without my records). Going on three weeks now and still waiting. Dr Small willnot contact me personally . Both clinics he practises out of tell me they donot have his patient charts, evidentally Dr Small keeps these to himself offsite. This unprofessional and unethical treatment I am getting is most baffling to me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I find him most unpleasant personality wise, arrogant, and highly unprofessional. Beware.....

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2013

VERY NICE STAFF AND OFFICE ATMOSPHERE..DR SMALL TRULY CARED ABOUT ME. DR SMALL ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS. HE SPENT A LOT OF TIME. DR SMALL HAS GREAT BED SIDE MAN OR. WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUND DR SMALL YEARS AGO.

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Dr. Small has helped me when i lost my insurance. He has contiued to see me for the past 10 to 12 years.He is the only Dr. that i know that cares about my pain and quality of life more than the money he could make by dropping me for a patient with good insurance and money...THANK YOU DOC...I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WOULD MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU...YOU ARE A GOOD DR. AND HUMAN BEING! thank you again.. Jerry Young,Odessa Texas.