A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Snyder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Invasive Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Snyder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Snyder MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stuart Snyder practice?
- Dr. Stuart Snyder has 12 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Snyder practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.