Dr. Stuart Sobel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Sobel?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

January 22nd, 2016

Wonderful doctor

Wonderful and very knowledge doctor!The best doctor you can find in the world.

January 12th, 2015

Wonderful doctor!

It is not easy to find an appointment because he is such a wonderful human being and professional that everybody wants to see him. Nevertheless, if you have an emergency the kind staff sees the way to make you see the doctor.

November 22nd, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Sobel to anyone!

Dr. Sobel is excellent! After going to multiple dermatologists for my psoriasis, he was highly recommended by a good friend. My first appointment was about 3 weeks out from the time I made it, but I am so glad I waited. I have been going to him for about 10 years now and will never go to anyone else (if I have a choice). I always say that you can tell how good a doctor is by the waiting room mood and conversation. I've never heard one negative comment about Dr. Sobel in the waiting room or sensed that his patients are unhappy. He is always professional, caring and smiling. He obviously enjoys what he does and always makes me feel like my time is important to him. His staff are all very pleasant, as well. He often runs behind during the day, so he has his patients call ahead of time to find out how he is running. By doing this, I have not waited more than 10-15 minutes for him once I get to the office. Dr. Sobel is one in a million. I would recommend him to ANYONE! You will not be disappointed. :D

July 13th, 2017