A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Solomon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Solomon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Richard Solomon DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Stuart Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Solomon practices Emergency Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Emergency Physicians.