Dr. Stuart Spalding Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Spalding?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Spalding?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017

I've seen him for years and trust him totally.

September 28th, 2015

Dr spalding is by far the most knowledgeable, courteous doctor I have ever gone to. He actually takes the time to listen to your concerns, so he can accuratly diagnose your health issues. he will listen and ask questions. I will never change doctors because he is the Best!

October 13th, 2014

First visit

October 13th, 2014

Great first visit

I was looking for a doctor closer to my home and also within my network. I was little worried about choosing another doctor so I stopped by the office to check it out first. The office staff was really nice and helpful. When I did meet the doctor I will have to say that Dr. Stuart made my visit very comfortable. The transition was great and I feel very through. I felt like he covered my history very well and that I left there feeling like I would be in good hands. The office was clean and liked having blood work done in the same area. I did have to wait a bit but it only meant that he was taking time with others needs as well.

August 22nd, 2012

The best pcp ive had in 30 yrs

My appointments tend to last as long as I need it too. I'm never rushed even though I have passport. Im treated no different by dr Spalding bc my insurance. He is what a primary care dr should be. All my phone calls are returned immediately by a nurse at worst. I have a million problems and he listens to all of them. I had given up on Drs for yrs; planned on slef medicating the rest of my life after losing all faith in drs after so many horrible expiriances. The guy is smart too and in tune with modern medicine. The only regret I have recommending dr Spalding is that the good drs don't have too take lame insurance. Including specialist and psychiatrist I've seen close to a hundered drs; Stewart Spaulding is probably in the top two; if not my favorite. I'm blessed to have a dr this good and if you ever read this thank you; your patients apreciate your service to us;

January 3rd, 2012

Poor Office Staff

Dr. Spalding is a wonderful doctor. It's such a shame that his office staff is not the same. Not accomadating, poor professionalism of staff (especially front desk). The person that mainly answers the phones is very rude and unprofessional. It's a shame that such a good doctor has to have such an awful office staff!

October 8th, 2011

WHAT A RELIEF TO FIND A DOCTOR WHO LISTENS TO YOU AND REALLY CARES THAT YOU NEED HELP.IR WE HAD OUR FIRST APPOINTMENT THIS WEEK. EVERYONE WAS SO KIND TO US. I AM CONFIDENT THAT WE WILL GET THE MEDICAL HELP THAT WE NEED.

August 30th, 2011

Looking for a good family doctor.

I am so thankful that I have found such a caring a professional Doctor like Dr. Spalding. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. It took me a long time but I have found a real treasure in the medical field. A gentle caring intelligent physician. Thank God for him.

April 28th, 2010

FINALLY an awesome doctor that my whole family loves

Dr Spalding has changed our lives - he has helped my husband with his high blood pressure and diabeties he never makes you feel rushed when you are with him he is there for YOU even though he has many patients waiting. We just love him.

October 17th, 2016