Learn more about Dr. Stuart Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Springer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Springer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Springer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Springer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Springer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart I Springer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart I. Springer practice?
- Dr. Stuart Springer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Springer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.