A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Springer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Springer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Springer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Springer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Springer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart I Springer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart I. Springer practice?
- Dr. Stuart Springer has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Springer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.