A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Springer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Springer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Springer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Springer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Springer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Springer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart Springer practice?
Dr. Stuart Springer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.