A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Stark, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Robert Stark MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart R. Stark practice?
- Dr. Stuart Stark has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stuart Stark practices Neurology near McLean, VA.