A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Stauber is Good. Dr. Stauber has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Stauber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauber graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stauber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stauber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Stauber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Stauber practice?
Dr. Stuart Stauber practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stewart Stauber