Dr. Stuart Steichen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Steichen?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Steichen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2015

The Best

He is the best dr in this clinic. Both he and his nurse (Jeannie) make my visits knowledgeable and is a very good diagnosotic physician.

June 5th, 2014

Dr Steichen is the only doctor I would consider seeing. He is very kind and patient to me a senior. I trust him for my diagnosis.

March 12th, 2014

Positive Experience

Very impressed with Dr. Steichen, very thoughtful and personable. A doctor that shows he cares and has a vested interest in making you well.

September 9th, 2012

Exceptional family practice doctor

Dr. Steichen has been my family practice doctor for over a decade. He is extremely competent, caring, friendly and professional. He never talks down to me but instead treats me as a peer. I could not ask for more in a family doctor!

March 19th, 2012

He est doctor I have ever met

Dr. Steichen saved my life. I had gone to several physicians prior to seeing Dr.Steichen. Nobody was able to diagnose my problem until I saw him.He took the time and had the expertise to accurately diagnose a rare form of cancer that I had. I am now cancer free and I am currently in excellent health. My chiildren still have there father around and my grandchildren still have their Grandpa, all due to Dr. Steichen. If you need a smart and carng, down to earth doctor, then go see him.

October 20th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Steichen to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate doctor. He never has his hand on the doorknob while we are talking like many doctors do. I have been seeing him for approx. 15 years and have been extremely happy with his care. Jeannie, his nurse, is fantastic!

August 19th, 2011

Dr. Steichen is very thorough. He takes the time to listen to me and to diagnose the problem. I never feel like he is trying to hurry me yet I never feel the wait time in the examining room is very long. Jeanie, Dr. Steichen's nurse is fantastic as well. They make a great team!

July 15th, 2011

He is one of the top doctors at Apple Valley Medical Center. I always try for an appointment with him, as he is knowledgeable and very pro-active in diagnosis and understanding. I highly recommend him and will continue to see him as my family doctor of choice.

April 1st, 2010

Wonderful Dr.

I have never had a regular physician until I met Dr. Steichen. He has incredible bedside manner and takes time to answer any questions you might have. I never feel that he is trying to "get away" as I have sometimes noticed with other dr.'s. His nurse is also an integral part of his team and is as wonderful as Dr. Steichen!

February 11th, 2010

He takes his time with his patients and explains everything very well. I would highly recommend him.

September 3rd, 2009

Stuart Steichen is a fine doctor

Dr. Steichen is compassionate, smart, and thorough (and his nurse at AVMC is the same). I highly recommend his care.

September 12th, 2017