Learn more about Dr. Stuart Stitgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stitgen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Stitgen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitgen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Stitgen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart H Stitgen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Stitgen practice?
- Dr. Stuart Stitgen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Stitgen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Prairie, WI and Dodgeville, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.