Learn more about Dr. Stuart Stitgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stitgen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stitgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Stitgen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitgen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Stitgen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart H Stitgen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Stitgen practice?
- Dr. Stuart Stitgen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Stitgen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Prairie, WI and Dodgeville, WI.
See Madison Surgeons.