Learn more about Dr. Stuart Stitgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stitgen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stitgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Stitgen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitgen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Stitgen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart H Stitgen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart H. Stitgen practice?
- Dr. Stuart Stitgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Stitgen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.