A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Strikowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Strikowsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strikowsky graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strikowsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart B Strikowsky DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart B. Strikowsky practice?
- Dr. Stuart Strikowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Strikowsky practices Family Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Primary Care Doctors.