A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Tauberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Tauberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tauberg
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tauberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Tauberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tauberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Tauberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart G Tauberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Tauberg practice?
- Dr. Stuart Tauberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Tauberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Clairton, PA.
See Clairton Internists and Clairton Cardiologists.