A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Tauberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Tauberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Tauberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tauberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Tauberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart G Tauberg MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Tauberg practice?
- Dr. Stuart Tauberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Tauberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Clairton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and White Oak, PA.
See Clairton Internists, Clairton Cardiologists, and Clairton Nuclear Medicine Physicians.