A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Tauberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Tauberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tauberg
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Tauberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Tauberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tauberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Tauberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart G Tauberg MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart G. Tauberg practice?
- Dr. Stuart Tauberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Tauberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Clairton, PA.
See Clairton Internists, Clairton Cardiologists, and Clairton Nuclear Medicine Physicians.