Learn more about Dr. Stuart Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Terry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terry
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Terry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Terry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Terry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Alan Terry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Terry practice?
- Dr. Stuart Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Terry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.