A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Terry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terry
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Terry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Terry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Terry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Alan Terry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Terry practice?
- Dr. Stuart Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Terry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.