A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Terry is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Terry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Terry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Terry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Alan Terry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart A. Terry practice?
- Dr. Stuart Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart Terry practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.