A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Thomas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Thomas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Nathan Thomas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stuart N. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Stuart Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Thomas practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Grand Prairie, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.