A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Tieszen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Tieszen, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tieszen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tieszen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Tieszen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tieszen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tieszen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Carl Tieszen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. Tieszen practice?
- Dr. Stuart Tieszen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Tieszen practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.