A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Tieszen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Tieszen, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Tieszen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tieszen graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tieszen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Carl Tieszen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stuart C. Tieszen practice?
- Dr. Stuart Tieszen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Tieszen practices Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.