A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Trager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trager
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Trager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart L Trager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Trager practice?
- Dr. Stuart Trager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Trager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.