Learn more about Dr. Stuart Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Trager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trager
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Trager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart L Trager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Trager practice?
- Dr. Stuart Trager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Trager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.