Learn more about Dr. Stuart Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Trager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Trager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Carpal Tunnel Release, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Congenital Hand Deformities.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trager has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Trager practice?
Dr. Stuart Trager practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Preventive Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Orthopedic Surgeons, Vineland Surgeons, Vineland Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Vineland Plastic Surgeons.