A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Trager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Trager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Upper Extremity Deformities
- Dupuytren`s Contracture
- Release of Trigger Finger
- Repair of Nerve
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture Radius Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart Lawrence Trager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Preventive Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Trager practice?
- Dr. Stuart Trager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stuart Trager practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Preventive Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons, Vineland Orthopedic Surgeons, Vineland Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Vineland Plastic Surgeons.