Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Stuart Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stuart Trager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart Trager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Congenital Upper Extremity Deformities
- Dupuytren`s Contracture
- Release of Trigger Finger
- Repair of Nerve
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture Radius Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trager has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stuart L. Trager practice?
Dr. Stuart Trager practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Preventive Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons, Vineland Orthopedic Surgeons, Vineland Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Vineland Plastic Surgeons.