Dr. Stuart Triester MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Scottsdale, AZ

February 22nd, 2017
Saved my life
Dr. Triester was not satisfied with the lab results of a bio taken of ulcers in my stomach and asked them to go back and take another look. They did and found that I had diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. I finished my Chemo and was cleared 18 weeks later using the R-CHOP regiment of chemo. Many thanks to Dr. Triester for his experience and expertise.

September 18th, 2016
Awesome
Actually listened to my concerns which I find is rare in a Doctor. On time for appointment, no waiting in a waiting room.

May 11th, 2016
Skip him unless you have private insurance! Medicaid patients beware.

December 10th, 2015
Dr. Stuart Triester
Dr. Triester is a phenomenally caring and compassionate physician

December 9th, 2015
Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Very compassionate. Amazing bedside manner that even family comments on.

May 12th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Dr. Trister is so caring and compassionate! He genuinely cares! I've seen a lot of doctors in my life and he is one of the best! He has an excellent bedside manner and really makes you feel comfortable! He also solved my issues when no one else could! I would recommend this doctor to anyone!

August 9th, 2013
best GI doc
Been my doc for 4ys. Saved my life . Compassionate and understanding.

July 23rd, 2013
Great Doctor!
I believe that his thorough colonoscopy saved my life. He found a previously undetected (by another dr.) polyp that would have become cancerous! He followed up with pathology and on another test and he PERSONALLY called me with the results-both times! He knew I was nervous about the results. This Dr. has the best personal touch I have ever experienced. He really does care!!!

June 1st, 2013
Excellent
I have been a patient of Dr. Stuart Triester for several years for an ongoing GI problem. I find Dr. Triester to be very knowledgeable, caring, thoughtful and prompt, easy to talk with, compassionate, a good listener and most of all, answers questions asked of him and follows up on items necessary. I find him to be very professional in all aspects,. Dr. Triester has succeeded in the tasks before him whereby other doctors in his field have failed to do so regarding my condition. His office has handled me in a very professional manner. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Triester!!!!

April 4th, 2013
Hello...is anyone out there?
The good doctor was supposed to be caring for me following an attack of pancreatitis. Despite assurances from his nurse practitioner he did not show up as promised and totally failed to advise me of his unilateral change of plans. When I finally talked to him on the phone and he "discovered" that my MRI results really WERE available I came to the conclusion that this was not the type of physician I wanted looking after me. Bad experience.

August 7th, 2012
now what?
Treated me many times at hospital, then outside. But isnt treating me anymore. Had to find new GI doctor, misdiagnosed me. However he is very caring.

May 16th, 2012
A Doctor that will Follow-Up.
I was treated By Dr. Stuart L Triester while in the hospital.When released I still had several questions concerning my condition and medications.It was a weekend and the Doctor returned my calls very quickly and took his time with me.Very few Doctors would have given me this kind of service.I recommend him!