A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stuart VanderHeide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stuart VanderHeide, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. VanderHeide graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. VanderHeide has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stuart J VanderHeide MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stuart J. VanderHeide practice?
- Dr. Stuart VanderHeide has 1 office location.
Dr. Stuart VanderHeide practices Emergency Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Emergency Physicians.